GrayGoats tired after fair it was way hella long!!!
(Oregon)
Last Online: 5 years ago
Send A Message
My Animals
Wishing Wells Ringside Rebal
Will
My Shows
School: Hermiston High School
FFA: Hermiston District Rep.
4H: Sagebrush Wranglers
Interests Animals, Music, Drawing, Hunting, Mudding, Rat Stomping, Ag Olypics, Cowboys, Redneaks, Hangin with Friends, Shooting random stuff, Gettin mudding or dirty, Lacrosse, and getting in to trouble hahaha
Favorite Quotes: 95% of americans say "Holy Shit" before they crash into a ditch. The other 5% are from Oregon and say "Hold my beer and watch this shit!"
Favorite Music: COUNTRY
Favorite Television Shows: The Big Bang Thery
Favorite Movies: Van Helsing, A Knights Tale
Why I show: To have fun, show off animals, hangin with friends, and working in agriculter!!!!
Media

billy
Landon
jjmpig
Shelby_Loves...
country_luvin
cutie53056
showzilla
bterhaar
Erin_Marie
rodeo_chick2012
tray garza
destiny<3red...
View All Friends
Erin_Marie
March 31, 2009 at 01:18:57 PM
What kind of pigs are you showin? Where's Militon-Freewater?
Erin_Marie
March 30, 2009 at 05:26:48 PM
Whats up
Chloe Luehlfing
February 26, 2009 at 12:30:11 AM
Thanks for the add
INIT2WINIT
September 26, 2008 at 12:18:20 PM
Thanks for the add, you need a picture!
Shelby_Loves...
September 24, 2008 at 02:56:31 AM
Thanks for the add!
Advertisers
Contact Us
Terms of Service
Privacy